Monday, April 27, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

So today was the big ultrasound day. Everything looks perfect, and we are having a precious little boy. His name is Sawyer, and I love it. I never knew I wanted a son until this pregnancy. I have had such a strong desire to have a son, dreaming about it and all. Well, God has blessed us once again.
After the ultrasound we went shopping and got a few outfits. I really haven't ever looked at boys clothes, but we found some super cute things. I am so excited just to know what we are having, now we can really start planning for this new addition. I had bedding picked out for boy or girl already, I can't wait to order it. I am so thankful that he is healthy, and pray that it all stays that way. I hope these next 21 weeks go by fairly fast. I can't wait to meet my little boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOOOO HOOOOO! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet little Sawyer...and I love that our babies will be so close in age.

Nicole said...

CONGRATS GRIL!!!!!!!!!

I read this on my phone the day you posted it and forgot to come back and tell you!!!

Brittney said...

Congratulations! It is SO much fun having a boy and a girl!